A family run business and strive to ensure our “family-principles” are evident to all our customers. Since our establishment in 1989 we have worked to offer a complete service to all our customers. The majority of our customers are due to repeat business or word-of-mouth recommendations. We extend our welcome to you and are available to aid you in your search for your compatible motorhome.
We want to make sure your motorhome choice exactly matches your needs
- 1989 Company established as J & K Conversions Limited. The company was started from John’s wish to bring his family with him on holiday in a comfortable space rather than a cramped car.
- 2001 Due to the demand for larger campers J & K Conversions Limited changed its name to Munster Motor Homes; concentrating on supply, repair and service of motor homes.
- 2002 Munster Motor Homes Ltd. is appointed main dealer for Dethleffs Motorhomes; a prestigious quality built German motor home that gives a 2 years bumper to bumper warranty and 6 year leakage warranty. This is why Dethleffs have been the No. 1 best selling motorhome in Germany since 2003. They recently celebrated their 75th year.
- 2005 In November 2005 Munster Motor Homes Ltd added another prestigious name in motor homes manufacturers to its list when they were appointed main importers and distributors of Pilote Motorhomes in Ireland. Pilote a long established manufacturer of motorhomes in France offer style, quality and 45 years of experience in motorhomes.
- 2007 Munster Motor Homes open a second showroom in Newcastle West, Co. Limerick
- 2007 Munster Motor Homes change name to Cara Motor Homes
- 2008 Cara Motor Homes were appointed main importers and distributors of Rapido Motorhomes in Ireland. Rapido a manufacturer in France offering a wide range of motorhomes.